What will be the work trends post-COVID-19? will there be any major changes to it?
Organizations across the board are rethinking ways of working to drive core outcomes, such as productivity, performance, and financial health. HR leaders need to rethink workforce and employee planning, management, performance and experience strategies. There are discussions on optimizing the existing processes to match up with the needs and also introduce new ideas which would impact the work environments
1. Increase in remote working
2. Expanded data collection
3. Contingent worker expansion
4. Expanded employer role as social safety net
5. Separation of critical skills and roles
6. (De-)Humanization of employees
7. Emergence of new top-tier employers
8. Transition from designing for efficiency to designing for resilience
9. Increase in organization complexity
More interesting insights in the following article .