Sharing what I knew, this should definitely help to an extent.
- Applicant need to visit nearest district employment exchange.
- Link for List of Employment exchanges with contact information: Contact Link1 and Contact Link2
- Obtain the application form from the respective counter.
- With required documents submit filled in application form.
- The authorities will process the application online and provide you with unique password and temporary registration number.
- These two details are important to know the current status of the application.
- After one week applicant gets a message in the registered mobile number that his employment registration is approved and can get the employment card.
- Post registration, an employment ID card will be provided to the applicant.
Department of Industrial Training & Employment
2nd Floor, Janata Bazaar Building, K.G.Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009
Link for Contact details: Link1 and Link2
To know more: Karnataka - Register with Employment Exchange