Multiple UAN for employees


Due to some error or submitted incorrect details. Employees got assigned 2 UAN’s. In the linking of aadhar process, the mismatch showed.
What are the steps to be taken from employer and employee side after the corrections made?

1 Like

Hi Prabha,

In such cases you need to send a request letter to EPFO office to cancel the latest UAN number and transfer the amount to old UAN number with all screen shot error message received.


1 Like
Powered by | India's No.1 Payroll and HR Software.
9000+ Clients
150 Cities
10 Lakh+ Users