UAN and Aadhar mismatch, new process?

Hi All,

Is there new process to update name in UAN and Aadhar mismatch?

One of our ex-employees is facing multiple fails with the corrections. They mentioned about a new process. Please share if there are new ways to get the corrections done.




Get your aadhar corrected first and then match the same details with UAN by using modify basci details. Once aadhar is verified, you cannot change the details. Aadhar can be update in any nationlaised banks with supporting documents like 10th memo, pasport etc…


Hi @Ann Agree with @Bharath

You need to get the changes done in Aadhar first (there are multiple centres near by to do so) and once you get the change request completed, you can immediately login to the PF site and make the update.

Once you make the update you will get a confirmation for the same.

Note: Some of the KYC needs employer approval to - so you can ask your employer to approve the same in PF site.

Powered by | India's No.1 Payroll and HR Software.
9000+ Clients
150 Cities
10 Lakh+ Users