Pension Contribution missed by Employer

Old employer has missed to contribute to EPF pension scheme for few month, instead to pension it was contributed to PF account. How this can be rectified ? because of this employee is not able to transfer his PF and Pension to current PF account.

1 Like

Hi
You have to seek your previous employer support to get it rectified.
The employer has to submit Form 11 and Revised Form 3A to the respective PF office along with request letter.
However, it will take time to get it resolved by the PF office if the duration of the issue was before 2020.

2 Likes

Hi,

Recent days any employee joining PF contributions is happening to Employee PF and Employer PF, there is no amount remitted to pension schemes.

If it is for any earlier period you need to visit department and submit Form 3A will corrected details and dept has to do the corrections or they may intimated the employer to file revised return. To file revised return PF dept has to enable it from there end.

1 Like

Please contact respective PF department they will help you.3A need to correct.

2 Likes

My previous employer is not able to submit form 3A . They missed to transfer into EPS. What steps can I take as employee to unblock my PF transfer to new company ?

3 Likes

Hi Pankaj,

Either you can directly get in touch with your regional PF office or the local PF consultant to guide you further in resolving the paperwork.

Regards,
Bhuvana Anand

1 Like

Which PF office is the account held at???

1 Like

Hi team,

Employer has paid pf contribution (ecr payment done) of perticular month but pf payment is not reflecting in employee pf passbook of perticular month.

Expm.Dec month contributions are not showing in passbook and jan month is reflecting…

What shoul i do next…

Regards
Jitu

1 Like

Hi Jitu

You have to submit the challan copy along with the Bank statement to the PF department informing them the error.

This electronic communication is confidential and protected by legal privileges and work product immunities. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use or disseminate the information contained in this electronic communication. Receipt of this electronic communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this electronic communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof.

1 Like

Hi Jitu

Please check TRNN status, whether amount settled to respective employee or not

1 Like