Posh Enforcement

Hi Ludy,
I am preparing internal POSH policy to implement and we don’t have particular IC members also. While preparing the policy I got a doubt what if there is a misuse.

Also how we will get external member as IC member?

Regards,
Sowjanya

1 Like

Hi Sowjanya1,

That is great to know.

I was in the same footing as you before but after I joined the webinar by greythr, I met with a 3rd party who assisted us in setting up our Posh policy …

You may want to seek their assistance, call Bhavini Pant - +918714765466 of Serein - they will assist you.

1 Like

Hi Sowjanya,

Even “misuse” has to be established. False complaints have penalty and punishments, stated in the Act.

Let the complaint be redressed and IC make a recommendation. Cases where the complainant has no evidence does not mean it is a false case. We have to take into consideration other aspects of findings and document the same.

As per statistics of 2% are false cases. Complainant can take external help too for justice.

Regards,
Geeta Goti

1 Like

Thank you Ludy. If you don’t mind could you pls share me with your policy pls. I am comparing 4-5 companies policy to make it short and effective.

Regards,
Sowjanya

1 Like

If any organization 1 has acquired another organization 2 which will be now called as subsidiary of organization 1. In that case both the organization can have one Internal Complaint Committee or both organization need separate committee?

1 Like

Thank you for your reply Geeta. I will mention about false complaints also in the policy.

1 Like