Employee resigned 5 years ago, wants to withdraw the PF amount. Unable to withdraw

One of our employee resigned long back i.e nearly 5 years back and joined another company . Now she wants to withdraw the amount. But her bank branch and number is changed but same bank. While applying for the loan it says kyc pending. current employer and ex employer didnt get anything for approval So the employee is unable to withdraw the amount what is the solution.

Is there any option to change the contribution limit from 12% on the max amount instead of min amount 1800 by the employer is their any conditions?

1 Like

Even if you have marked their exit date against their UAN in your Employer login, you can call the UAN number and update the Bank details in KYC and approve the same. Else, you can file a joint declaration form with the EPFO of your Office and update the current bank account details against their PF number if they have not been allotted UAN number earlier.

If you are using GreytHR software where you enter the UAN and PF number below you will find Allow EPF excess contribution and tick and mark it yes, you will be able to deduct actual 12% of Basic and not restricting it to 1800/-.

1 Like