I think it will be use full for you.
Leave Policy Policy Statement & Objective: This Policy encourages its employees to take break from work as this provides for a healthy and efficient staff. The leave policy sets out the various types of leaves that an employee is eligible for and outlines the procedure for taking leave.
- Leave Eligibility
- Casual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Leave during notice period
Leave Eligibility Employees on permanent rolls of the company are eligible to avail leave as per policy. Leave is credited to your individual account, on 1st of January each year. Leave eligibility for the year is calculated on a pro-rata basis, from the date of joining.
TYPE OF LEAVE
• An employee is eligible for 10 working days per calendar year or the pro rata equivalent from the date of joining during the first year of service.
• An employee should inform his/ her immediate superior in advance.
• Casual leaves needs to be intimated and approved at least 2 days prior.
• Unused CL at the end of the year would lapse and cannot be accumulated.
• An employee is eligible for 12 working days per calendar year or the pro rata equivalent from the date of joining during the first year of service.
• Original medical certificate should be provided along with leave application for medical leaves.
Maternity Leave Women employees are eligible for Maternity leave upon completion of a minimum of 80 days of service at the Organization, as defined in The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961. This facility will be available for the birth of the first two children only. Maternity leave would be granted for a maximum of 90 days including all the weekly offs and holidays falling in between.
Modalities Maternity leaves for Females would be as per government regulations and as per management decision. Leave during notice period During the notice period an employee is expected to spend adequate time to hand over responsibilities to another assigned employee.
Any leave taken without prior permission will be treated as LWP. Leave during probation period During the Probation period an employee is expected to spend adequate time to learn responsibilities. Any leave taken during probation period will be treated as LWP.
Leave benefits: Only employees who would have a balance of more than 15days at the end of their 1yr contract will be compensated with paid vacation for the equal number of available days. Employees are entitled to take 2 leaves per month including casual leave and medical leave. None of the leaves are carry forward and management decisions are final. The company can change the leave policies as per requirement from time to time.
I got this from this Cite.