Multiple Shop & Establishment in Maharashtra

Hello All,

We have our Registered Office in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
We have opened another office in Nashik (15 people) recently.
And around 8-10 employees who were working remotely will start sitting in Pune weWork office space.

My question is, Do I need to get 2 different Shop and Establishment for Nashik and Pune location?
Or do I get just 1 registration (like we do for GST)

Does anyone have a contact of an agent/vendor who can help us with this?

Thanks,
NK

1 Like

I also have a question in similar lines. Ours is a 15 years old Pvt. Ltd firm. We have an office in Bangalore and registered our company in shops and establishment and now we are planning to open an offices in Udupi (Karnataka) and also in Assam (Silchar). Do we need to register under Shops and establishment in each location? - GK

1 Like

Yesā€¦ You need to do seperately for each locationā€¦

1 Like

Hi Team,

Need one more clarification, if we are opening our branch in different location but as of now, we are deputing only part time workers i.e., in Professional Consultant mode in such case also is it mandate for us to register our company in shops and establishment.

Regarards,
Vibha

1 Like

See, if there is a different shop number, you need a diff registerationā€¦ Not combinedā€¦ Sequentialā€¦

1 Like

Hi Vibha, you will need to register your branch in a different location under Shops & Commercial Establishments even if you have ā€˜nilā€™ employees. Slabs for registration charges are available from 0 employees onwards.

1 Like