PAN Is Not Verified In Pf Account Its Showing Error So If I Withdraw My Pf Amount Will TDS Get Deducted?

Hello, I want to withdraw my pf amount.i have worked 1 year 6 months.my pf amount is like this EPF - 38781 EPS - 20474 but my PAN is not verified in Pf account its showing error so if i withdraw my pf amount will TDS get deducted?? Bcz my epf & eps amount if i add it will come more than 50000. Kindly help me on this If TDS get deducted then what i should do next

Please go through the below mentioned solutions:

Login to incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in check if your details in profile matches with that as per your Aadhar.

If not you may request for the necessary corrections and upon updation of the same ask your employer to manually verify your PAN if not automatically verified in your UAN Portal.

While applying for claim you get an option to upload Form 15-G. Scan the duly filled and signed copy of the form and add self attested copy of PAN & Aadhar in the same PDF file and upload the same.

Also for safer side submit a copy of Form 15G along with self attested copies of PAN and Aadhar as suggested .

Don’t forget to take an acknowledgement receipt for the same. If you file ITR you may claim the deductions.