PF transfer Rejection Queries

Hi All,

Can you please let me know if the employee PF transfer gets rejected due to reasons not related to current organization. How do you handle it? Does HR need to liaison up with Consultants or Vendors to go to PF office and get them resolved? Or ask employees to direct take it up with EPF department. I just wanted to know the normal practice in organizations.

2 Likes

“not related to current organization” it is incomplete information however in any case employee can directly visit the EPFO and resolve this matter.
For more detail / help @ globalcsrsolutions@gmail.com

3 Likes

Please see the detailed reasons for rejection and share it here for appropriate options to get it resolved.
Yes, employee or consultant anyone may approach local PF office.

3 Likes

Please let me know what should we do as next steps for this type of rejection. Attached remarks FYR

2 Likes

Dear Arsha

Please file a revised form3A after merging the EPS contribution to Employer contribution as the employee is not eligible for EPS contribution. Correct EPS contribution to zero in all months, with your jurisdiction EPF office where your EPF account is maintained. The form 3A to be filed for the period he/she was in your payroll.

Thanks and Regards

S Natarajan

1 Like

Hi Natarajan,

Thank you for the guidelines, have few additional queries. Since this is a PF transfer case from previous account to current account…Should the employee write to their previous organization to get this Form3A, if not, where do they find this Form3A ? Will payroll need to share this detail. Pl. advise. Thnx.

1 Like