F & F of deceased employee

My brother passed away in a very unfortunate accident at Indonesia.He was working in an MNC here in Noida.When we were contacted regarding his F&F ,there were two nominations done by him…one on the date of joining and the same was updated by him only at a later date.

My query is which date nominations shall be considered.

4 Likes

Hello @mannu2110 ,

I’m really sorry to hear about your brother’s passing. Regarding the nominations for his Full & Final settlement, it’s important to consider the policies and procedures of the specific company he was working for. Generally, in cases where multiple nominations are made, the most recent and updated nomination is typically considered valid.

However, to obtain accurate and specific information in your brother’s case, it is recommended to reach out to the HR department or the relevant authority at his former employer. They will be able to guide you through the process and provide clarity on which nomination date will be considered for the Full & Final settlement.

Hope this will help.

Deepak

3 Likes

He was working with HCL Technologies,Noida.

3 Likes

@mannu2110 , Please reach out to the HCL HR team and they will definitely be happy to assist you in the process.

2 Likes

Will it be a good idea to discuss the full thing with you ? Maybe to seek an advise ?

3 Likes

Hey @mannu2110 ,

The right person to seek advice would be the HR team of HCL. Connect with them as they would know more about their policies and procedures.

Deepak.

2 Likes

Thanks …we did …but din get satisfactory response

1 Like

Hi mannu2110,

Sincere condolence…

Just want to know if was there a significant difference between the 2 nominations?
I understand that you just want to hear opinions for you to maybe better understand the decisions made by the company… You mentioned you did not get a satisfactory response - so will it be okay for you to share more details here…

Our views and opinions may not be what the company followed, but it may support or negate and it will in a way help Mannu understand the scenario from an HRs point of view…

2 Likes

@mannu2110

I assume that the company followed the 1st nomination … :thinking:

Nominee or Legal Heir: Who will inherit your assets? – myMoneySage Blog.

You might want to read on this article

1 Like

yes i read the article

1 Like